What I wear, when I wear it, and how it works on my bike
I did work a little on the jacket. Although the sleeves went in well, I made a complete hash of the collar facing. Part of it was choice of fabric for the facing, which was slick and insubstantial.
I don’t really want to remove the facing (I’ve already understitched and trimmed it, so unpicking and refitting all the pieces together seems like a recipe for disaster); instead, I’m thinking of separating the collar piece from the side pieces and trimming the collar piece down to a narrow ribbon and stitching it to the lining.
I still have the waistband to attach.